POSST FRAME WARRANTY IS EXTENDED FOR 12 YEARS
We would love to give you a life-time guarantee on POSST frames but we can only give you a promise. If you treat your bike the way you should, then you will enjoy your POSST the rest of your life. Read our care notes.
POSST warrants to the original owner that the steel frame of the new POSST bicycle purchased from us shall be free of defective materials or workmanship and THE WARRANTY IS EXTENDED FOR 12 YEARS, with the exception of carbon fork which carries a 3 years warranty. During this warranty period, POSST shall repair or replace, at its sole option, the bicycle frame if POSST determines the frame is defective and subject to this limited warranty.
Cost of shipping the frame to POSST for inspection must be covered by the frame owner. However, if we find there to be a manufacturing fault, POSST will replace the frame and reimburse you for the cost of shipping. If you live outside India, POSST will not accept liability for any import/export freight and duty costs, which lie solely with you, the customer.
This warranty is void if the frame has any modifications or damage (other than the damage reported), crash, neglect, improper repair, repainted other than a touch-up, other abnormal, excessive, or improper use. Examples of improper use include stunt riding, jumping, commercial use. Examples of modification include machining, drilling, welding, brazing, filing, anodizing, or repairing the frame.
1. The warranty is limited to the first purchaser of the Product.
2. Customer must register the bike in our website within 30 days after purchase. Click here to REGISTER MY BIKE.
3. Branded components, have manufacturer’s two years warranty. The Campagnolo Warrant is valid for 3 years on all products.
4. The warranty does not cover damage caused by rust. Because it is preventable and occur only if neglected in our frames. In order to help your frame last a lifetime, not just the warranty period, we recommend that you follow our care notes.
5. The bike has two years warranty for painting / decal defects. If a warranty claim for a painted part is granted, but this part is not available in the requested colour (either due to discontinuation of the colour line or due to out of stock situation) we reserves the right to replace these parts with equivalent products in currently available finish. Our paint warranty does not cover damage caused to the frame or fork through frame protection tape or film removal of OE film which came with the frame.
6. The warranty excludes wearing parts, such as tyres, inner tubes, bearings, seals, cables, cable housing, all lubricants, oil, grease and brake fluid, chain, sprocket, chainrings, brake pads, bar grips and bar tape, derailleur hangers, among others.
7. The warranty does not apply to damages resulting from improper use by the customer, such as: Negligence (insufficient maintenance and conservation); Assembly and modification of components in any part of the bike that have not been expressly authorized by POSST, changes in painting; falls, overload and jumps.
8. If the defect implies the replacement of the frame and/or the fork, they will be replaced in the same colour, according to availability. Otherwise, the replacement will be done in another colour.
9. Warranty services do not cover other services such as onward shipping (return shipping is on us) or any additional assembly costs and material resulting from a change or upgrade. Shipping expenses, to our service center will be at your cost and return will be our cost. However, if we find there to be a manufacturing fault on POSST steel frame, we will replace the frame and reimburse you for the cost of shipping.
10. The warranty applies only to the first owner of the product, according to the customer mentioned on the purchase invoice.
11. Contact us or mail to email@example.com for Warranty Claim Form.
TRANSIT RELATED DAMAGES
In case of any transit damage to the bicycle, upon the same being delivered to you, you shall intimate the issue to POSST within 24 (Twenty Four) hours of initial receipt of the bike. For the purpose of verification of the claim, the requirements as listed below should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org :
Picture/video (in case of moving parts) of the damage.
Invoice copy of the bicycle/product.
Picture of the frame number on the bicycle.
POSST shall assess the extent of damage to the bicycle/product and shall take best efforts to ensure the same is rectified to your satisfaction, either by replacing the damages part or reimbursing cost to you. If such damage cannot be rectified, POSST shall process the return courier of the product and replace the bicycle/product (or) refund the money paid by you.