- 600D Nylon outer shell with waterproof TPU inner laminate. Seamless, high-frequency welded structure. 100% waterproof.
- Reinforced double layer 840D TPU Nylon base.
- New 5.5 liters capacity.
- High resistance to abrasion and tearing.
- Opening with roll-up closure to guarantee watertightness.
- The bag is attached to the bag holder by means of Nylon security straps.
- New attachment system allows the bag to be removed without removing the straps.
- New front and rear Hypalon reinforcements.
- Nylon composite bag holder with protective foam. Lightweight and robust (included).
- 2 stainless steel 12mm. clamps with protective foam.
- Can be mounted on fork or frame with triple bolt.
- Reflective logo.
NEW 2022 CARGO CAGE & FORK BAG – 5.5 L.
DIMENSIONS : 38 x 14 cm (Bag) – 21.5 x 12.5 x 9 cm (Cage)
VOLUME : 5.5 Liters
WEIGHT : 330 gr.
MAX LOAD RECOMMENDED : 3 Kg.
New 2022 Geosmina Cargo Cage bag for forks with and without screw fixing. This new Cargo Bag is made of two parts. On the one hand we have the bag, which is made of Nylon 600D and has seams, sealed with high frequency welding technology. Nylon 600D is completely waterproof and has an external PU (Polyurethane) coating that repels water and makes the bag dry in no time. Inside of the bag we used a TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) coating that, together with the high frequency sealed seams, make the bag completely watertight. The base of the bag is made of a double-layer of Nylon 840D to increase resistance and prevent abrasions from harder objects you may carry inside. The bag is closed with the usual roll-top closure and has a holding capacity of up to 5.5 liters.
Both the front and the back are reinforced with Hypalon panels. The front has eyelets for the straps to go through and the back prevents the cage from rubbing against the bag.
On the other hand, there is the rigid support Anything Cage (included), made of composite that can house the bag or that can be used separately to carry other utensils, such as a water bottle, a bag, or a camping mat. Items can be attached to the cage, by using the two built-in straps. These straps have highly resistant YKK buckles that facilitate handling with just one hand. The cage can be screwed to the fork (if the fork is suitable) or to the threads of the bottle cage on the bike frame.
To offer even more versatility, the cargo bag comes with 12 mm stainless steel clamps with protective foams so you can install it on any type of fork, be it threaded or suspension. It is the most versatile bag in our catalogue and its uses are practically limitless. The bag features the brand’s logos in reflective material for greater visibility.